The Dean Randazzo Cancer Foundation is challenging teams to a race and fundraising competition at the 10th annual Paddle For A Cause.
Up to five team members will compete in an 8-mile paddle relay race from Frank S. Farley State Marina at Golden Nugget to the Wonder Bar in Atlantic City and back as part of the 2017 Paddle For A Cause.
The Team Up For A Cause is open to all stand-up paddleboards, kayaks, lifeguard boats, surfskis and outrigger canoes. The team that completes the course in the lowest times will receive special recognition and prizes. The team that raises the most funds will be honored with a plaque and dedication ceremony. VisitTheDRCF.org for more information.
How To Team Up For A Cause
- Each team will appoint a team leader to be in charge of organization
- Each team leader will help facilitate fundraising and registration
- Each team will be required to have their own support boat for members
- Team leaders will visit TheDRCF.org to register their team
- Each 2-5 person team must raise $1,000 total to participate
- Teams are encouraged to hold fundraisers to raise money
- Team members can fundraise online through their team page
All Paddlers Will Receive
- Team recognition on a special banner at the event and on TheDRCF.com
- A 2017 Paddle For A Cause T-shirt
- A 2017 Paddle For A Cause race jersey
- A swag bag filled with items from our participating sponsors
- A ticket to the afterparty at The Deck at Golden Nugget Atlantic City
- The warm, fuzzy feeling of helping a good cause